You may order:
- here at our web store,
- call us on the Lobster Line (256) 880-0248 (Office Hours: Mon-Fi, 9:00-4:00)
- come by St. Thomas, on Bailey Cove Road,
- paper tickets (obtain from parishioners),
Change or cancel your order:
- send an email to Lobsterfest Online Store (Be sure and include all order details, just forward your invoice to us if you wish),
- or, call the Lobster Line when it is open: (256) 880-0248,
- or, come by the Church and see us during office hours.
Be sure and contact us before Lobsterfest day with any changes.
Pick up Saturday, November 14th, from 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
Live lobsters can also be picked up Friday, November 13th from 5:00 - 7:00 PM or on Saturday.
Enter from the North Parking lot entrance and exit to the South.
- order number,
- phone number
- or credit card number
to one of our friendly workers and we do the rest. You will not have to leave your car!
We do plan on taking new orders and allowing adding items to orders during Lobsterfest.
During busy times around lunch you may need to plan on 20 minutes or so as we are cooking your lobster to order.
Because drive through is brand new we suggest you plan on extra time to pick up your order. You might also consider coming at off-peak times.